1. Due to the nature of the activity and areas of operation, activities such as rafting, lion encounter (15 yrs) elephants (10 yrs) as well as
others have age limits - please double check at time of booking.
2. Where stated in transfer column as included - Includes return Transfers from accommodation in Livingstone Town area.
3. "Daily on Request" is subject to minimum client numbers and a trip running.
4. Rafting and Riverboarding from February to June is subject to the water level.
5. Any increases in ZAWA, National Heritage or Park fees for Elephant Safaris, Lion walks, Game drives, Cruises, Rafting and Canoeing in
Zambia are out of our control and subject to change without notice.
6. Chobe Day Trip includes return transfers ex Livingstone plus game drive, game cruise, Park entry fee and lunch. Drinks on activities included,
drinks at Lunch are extra payable direct as are visas for Botswana, where relevant. Clients must have re-entry visa for Zambia or be aware of
7. It is compulsory to have Medical and Travel Insurance.
8. Clients travelling between Zimbabwe and Zambia are advised to apply for or purchase a double/multiple entry visa where applicable.
9. Please note we reserve the right to cancel, at any time, a tour booked due to rain, closure by National Parks or any other unforseen event.
10. Safari Par Excellence reserve the right to change these rates without notice should operating costs increase beyond our control.
11. Prices exclude VAT where applicable.
Back to Terms & Conditions