Chobe Game Park (Botswana)
You will be picked up from your accommodation and transferred to the Kazangula border post which is approximately a 45 minute drive. On reaching the border, you will be helped through immigration and taken by speedboat across the river to Kasane in Botswana and through immigration again. From here you will be taken off on a 3 hour game cruise, lunch will then be at one of the lodges in Chobe which consists of a buffet. After lunch you will then go on a 3 hour game drive and are then returned to the border for transfer back to Livingstone, arrive back at hotel at approximately 18.00.
- Trip consists of a 3 hour game drive and a 3 hour game cruise
- Refreshments provided as well as buffet lunch at lodge
- Includes all National Park entry fees
- Minimum age: No minimum age but young children are not encouraged
- Return transfers included
- Pick up from 07.15 – 07.30
NB. You will need a double entry visa to get back into Zambia. Some Nationalities also need pre-arranged visas to enter Botswana – please check at time of booking.