Based at the top of The Victoria Falls, this is the island where David Livingstone first saw The Falls. A short boat ride is taken from The Royal Livingstone over to the island where you walk across the top of The Falls and even get a chance to swim in a natural rock pool right on the edge – views are not to be missed.
- Maximum capacity: 16
- Children under 5 years old pay ½ price
- Morning Breezer – 1 ½ hours, includes breakfast and refreshments (to be at the Royal Livingstone at 07.15, 08.45 or 10.15)
- Lunch – 2 ½ hours, 3 course lunch and refreshments (to be at the Royal Livingstone at 12.15)
- High Tea – 2 hours, variety of rolls as well as cakes, scones and refreshments (to be at the Royal Livingstone at 15.15)
- Only open during low water season (normally closed April – July, depending on water levels). Please note that swimming is not always available even when the island is open due to water levels
- Transfers are not included in the activity