Walking Safaris are conducted in the midst of the African Bush in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, which is just upstream from the renowned Victoria Falls. The walks are led by a professional guide and park scouts. Clients will be able to experience up close encounters with the endangered white rhino and other wildlife including, buffalo, hippo, impala, warthog and many more. Gain a fascinating insight into how the local people use the habitat in their daily living, including a chance to touch and even taste the flora. These walks are also a great opportunity to experience some fantastic birding. There are 2 choices of walking safari – clients can choose from a walk concentrating on all wildlife or a specialised walk to find some of the only white rhino’s left in Zambia.
- Minimum clients: 2
- Maximum clients: 8 (bigger groups catered for on request)
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Price includes return transfers, refreshments & snacks
- Trip last approximately 3 hours (part game driver, part game walk)
- Includes National Park Entry Fee
- Pick up will be from 06.30 or 14.30